Supplemental Rate Payments Available through Child Care Providers United (CCPU) for Family Child Care Providers and Family Friend and Neighbor Providers The following providers are eligible to receive Supplemental Rate Payments:
- Licensed family child care home providers who have cared for at least one subsidized child for three months between May and October 2021
- Family, friend, and neighbor (i.e., license-exempt) providers who have cared for at least one subsidized child between August to October 2021
Eligible providers with email addresses will be sent an email with a personalized link after March 9 with instructions about how to receive payment.
Eligible providers will receive a one-time payment starting in Spring 2022. Eligible providers will also receive monthly payments during Fiscal Year 2022 – 23 (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023)
One-time payments will be issued in the following amounts:
- Small licensed family child care provider: $8,000
- Large licensed family child care provider: $10,000
- License-exempt child care provider: $1,500
CCPU’s work ensures all children and families in California have access to quality affordable child care that meets their needs and that all providers are respected and have a quality job, living wage, benefits, and training opportunities.
Please click here for more information: Supplemental Rate Payment